We’re looking for a full stack developer who can help us showcase our solution for farmers and insurance adjusters.
Are you looking to join a small team that works together to learn and develop continuously, design and implement new and improved features to enhance our web applications and meet our business requirements?
If you have the experience we’re looking for (listed below) and a desire to help scale a robust and game-changing system that can handle ever-increasing data flows, we have a position for you. Candidates who are well versed in the use of geospatial data and any experience in the agricultural industry is a plus.
If this position sounds interesting to you send us an email to email@example.com and let us know a bit more about yourself.
Applications must include Portfolio/Recent Work
- Continued development of our web-based solution
- Development of new features and analysis of new product requests
- API development and partner integrations
- Ruby on Rails
Skills & Experience Required
- 3 years of software development experience
- Good communication skills
- Git, docker
- Messaging( Web Socket, REST API)
- Comfortable in Linux/Ubuntu environment
Nice To Have
- Heroku / AWS / Azure / Google Cloud
- DevOps skills
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques and computer vision
- Connection and interest in the world of agriculture or insurance is a plus