We’re looking for a UI/UX developer who can help us translate science and data into a useful and usable solution for farmers and insurance adjusters. The candidate should be capable of demonstrating a high level of competency in quickly developing prototypes with the ability to learn and develop continuously, designing and implementing new and improved customer features to enhance our web applications and meet our business requirements.
If you have the experience we’re looking for (listed below) and a desire to help build a robust and game-changing system that can handle ever-increasing data flows, we have a position for you. Candidates should also be well versed in the use of geospatial data and any experience in the agricultural industry is a plus.
If this position sounds interesting to you send us an email to email@example.com and let us know a bit more about yourself.
Applications must include Portfolio/Recent Work
- Creating high-quality mock-ups demos
- Take on oversight of our main web and mobile-based product
- Constant communication with our local and international teams
- Lead development of new features and products
- Good eye on UI, developing UX prototypes (concepts, wireframes, etc)
- Angular 2+/TypeScript + rxjs
Skills & Experience Required
- 2 years of experience in UX Design
- Proven experience in evaluating end-to-end customer experience, identifying pain points and problems, prototyping to solve those problems, and leading change
- Proven experience in delivering digital products into market and iterating improvements
- Git, D3js
- messaging (WebSokets, HTTP REST calls)
- Comfortable in Linux/Ubuntu environment
Nice To Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant fields; Master’s preferred
- Heroku / AWS / Azure / Google Cloud